Friday, October 31, 2008

Day Twenty Five.

A year and one day ago, almost exactly to the minute, I was walking down the hall, after saying goodbye to one of my closest friends. Tears streaming down my face, I said goodbye, and knew it was forever.

Allie Higdon

Allie, my biggest regret, would have to be our friendship starting out so late. I remember the first day of school, walking into Science with ABSOLUTELY no one, and being scared out of my mind. I remember seeing you, and being like - she's new, we should be friends. I was too scared, to say anything, and when one of us FINALLY did, I'm not sure who or when it was, it was too late.

We had so many memories, in so little time. So many days at lunch at your house, rushing back to school to make it on time for science. Going out for Lunch with my parents, and my dad saying Newfie jokes the whole lunch. The Bi Boys, I really could go on forever.

I appreciate you so much, you helped me become a better person, and I truly miss you, Allie. We had so much fun in so little time, and I know if given the oppourunity , we could of been the most amazing friends, ever. We never did get that sleepover, and we never took any pictures. We didn't get to do a lot, but it doesn't matter , you'll always be one of my best friends.

I miss you a lot, we were doing so well for talking, we used to talk so much - now we never do. IT makes me really sad, because at one point we knew everything about each other, and a few day break was like a lifetime. Allie, no matter what, I'm always here for you. Ontario or Newfoundland - I'd do anything for you, because you've helped me so much. Nothing could change the way I feel about our friendship, or stop me from missing you. I hope it wasn't goodbye forever, but "see you later"

I love you, like a friend, like a sister, like a piece of me that is missing.

0 comments: