Friday, October 10, 2008

school,

arghhh. such a hard choice, for school and stuff - but i'm coming into the second month of school, and realizing its my second last year, and soon enough i'll be choosing classes for next year. It is a stressful process, as I need to know WHAT I want to be in order to choose cclasses. I spoke to one of the people in the guidance office, Mrs.Munro, and changed my ENTIRE schedule, once again for next semester. Although, i think my decisions were good, I am nervous for how hard it is going to be and what to expect. I have changed it many times, this being the last. This morning, I went in there having a two period co-op , college math, and parenting. I left with mixed level math, a peer helping with mrs.story, and mrs.munro [my favourite teachers :)] university english and an antropology, sociogoly and psycology class. Much different than previously, I know. I did not want to drop my co-op but I know, I need that English to get into anything next year. It was either that, or summer school. Which I don't want to do, especially for a MONTH. Ugh, so I guess we'll see. I have to go tell the teacher I was orginally co-oping for that I can't do it anymore, I feel so bad. But, In order to become something, in social sciences, I need SIX University classes next year, and I only get eight. So, I need to get my hard classes done, now. I guess I get six hard ones next semester, ahh . Life-- its killer aha. Not to mention I need like an 80 average atleast to get into the university I want to ... : ugh, it'll be a hard year next year.

1 comments:

Mia (Emma) Hazell said...

you will do fine it will be great I guess we will just have to work hard this year lol