Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day Two

Well I am on the Kentucky "path" I think I should do another person who has influenced me greatly over the few years I've known her.

"I'm beautiful" "I'm beautiful" "I'm beautiful" I looked in the mirror and said. I didn't believe it, but my friend decided if I look in the mirror and say it 10 times a day, maybe I will one day believe it. I said many many times, and still have yet to believe it. I remember calling her, and saying "Suzi! I said it 10 times today and yesterday, and i STILL don't believe it" She was shopping, it was a saturday or sunday morning, I don't know how I remember the details.

Suzi Hampton

I'd met Suzi online a while back. I was into starting over at this point, and had all the starting over girls on my myspace page. Suzi did too, and she would comment them and their pictures and I would see her. One picture caught my eye of her, and I still remember it. She was wearing a pretty bright green colored sweater, with a really dark blue background. I remember being curious, as her comments were always so nice.

I remember adding Suzi, in fear of her being like " who are you little girl, get off my page". She accepted me, and from that moment on, she was one of the nicest people I have ever met...

Suzi has come to Toronto many times , and many times I remember aching to meet her. I would do anything to get down to that airport, but I never could. It was sad, because I loved and love Suzi a whole lot, and knowing she is an hour away, tops, is hard when you have never met.

I remember Jess telling me she[as in Jess] was coming , in March, for my baptism. I was overjoyed. I was so excited to see her again. She said she had a surprise too. I guessed endless days this surprise, and did not get an answer for a long , long , time. I had never quite guessed THIS, that she would bring her best friend to see me. Her best friend, Suzi. She ended up bringin her little daughter Caitlin too, but that is a whole another day blog.

I remember, standing outside, seeing the van drive down the street. Nerves like nothing else overtook my whole body. I wanted to turn around and run inside, but then remembered they were coming inside so that wouldn't do much. I stood there as the van pulled to a stop. Jess got out of the drivers seat and I gave her a big hug. That wasn't hard, I had already met her and was estatic to see her again. Suzi got out of the passengers seat, and it was like a sigh of relief for me, FINALLY. Finally I had met this woman who I talked to for like two years, and I was finally face to face with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read this to Suzi, she says "awwww"

good job Cait, we only have 363 days to go

Caits; said...

Haha. I love Suzi :)
YAY.
2 down, 363 to go. I'm loving this.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!! Lot's o lub! Megan