Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day Fifteen

You've literally always been here, since the day I was born, I always have known I could count on you, for whatever it was. You always tell me how much you love me, and I truly look up to you, even though I often don't know how to express that.

Kelly Marr,

My Mommy. I know this blog might shock many of you, because you often hear the negative bullshit that escapes my lips, and not all this good I'm about to express. My Mom, has been there forever, and that I mean. She did everything for me, and she has tried and worked her hardest for me, since the day I was born.

September 10th, 1992, was one of the best days of her life, her baby girl was born, and her one day pride and joy. My mom, is the one I go to when I'm broken, and no one else cares. My Mom is the one who tells me I am beautiful, and I am smart. My Mom is the one who is there when the whole world walks out, telling me I'm worth more than that.

Mommy, no matter what I say, or how I act, you are my hero, and my life. I would be lost if ANYTHING ever happened to you, and I would not be able to live another day. No matter what happens, always know you baby girl loves you, looks up to you, and needs you more than anything in this world.

In her daughters eyes, she is a hero. She is strong and wise, and knows no fear. But the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me. I see who I want to be, in my daughters eyes.

0 comments: