Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Nine.

I remember the first time, I ever was made to feel beautiful. Maybe it wasn't the first time, but it was the first time a guy had called me beautiful and made me feel special. I couldn't ever forget those phone calls, those 'I love you's' those many conversations, that I never wished would of ended. But, all good comes to an end, eventually ; & I guess that didn't fail me this time either.

Tom Stephenson

Everyone has fallen for someone hard, and gotten hurt. He was my someone. He was just another guy, one who lived in England actually, whcih sucked because I truly cared for him. He was Emma's friend, who annoyed me to no end. I had never expected myself to like him as a friend, let alone how I ended up feeling.

Me and Him fought alot, we were like the two kids that couldn't get along, no matter what you did. Until that faithful day in November. We started talking, both apologizing for our stupid ways, prior. I started falling, and falling hard. How did I fall for a guy who I've never met, never seen in real life, and never talked to other than on the computer? I sure didn't see this one coming..

Oh I looked forward to being his friend, his girlfriend, and his "pal". I was a little ashamed to admit I was dating someone whom i'd never met and lived in England, but I cared about him, a lot , so I would put up with it.

I won't ever forget how he made me feel, and how he made me laugh. I won't forget watching 'when harry met sally' and being on the phone at the same time. Laughing about it, and talking about how similar we are to that. Oh, it was so much fun. I remember talking for hours, with him. Crying with him, and just talking to him, always. I dropped a lot for him, and to this day, I don't regret it.

Tom not only taught me what love was, he taught me how to love. He taught me I was special in my own way, and his daily "i love you's" and "you're beautiful" still stick with me in the toughest of times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great when we can get through the things that may make us hurt. You truly have grown and learned. There will be many more love opportunities in your life missy!! Maybe one day you'll come to Alberta! Lots of love!

Caits; said...

hopefuly :).