Friday, October 10, 2008

Day four.

Another one for the internet, I figure that is a good theme to start with, as theres many of them. This might be different than anyother one I've ever done.

"I wonder if its in the mail yet" I exclaimed as I RAN to mail box daily. It was just days after my grade eight graduation and everyday I would check the mail. I was WAITING for that card and that little present that I didn't know what was coming. Finally it arrived. "Caitlin Marr" the envelope said. I was so excited, I ran home and opened it .

In that envelope there was a beautiful picture, of Glo, Monica and her starting over cousin, who I loved a lot. The little present, was a cross, a cross I still have and look at often for a smile, when I think of us and our previous friendship.

Glo Ayala

Glo meant a lot to me, she was there for me through many tough times, I remember many days coming home and everyday like three, we would go on webcam and microphone , we had many good times, and I miss that.

We often discussed meeting, mainly at my highschool graduation, she promised she'd be there, it is going to be hard when she isn't.

We went through a lot, a lot together, a lot seperately, a lot in general. When she lost her son, we all lost her. She went through so much she just wasn't who she used to be. I often felt selfish for being upset she was different, when she had so much going on. I understood she was different, and that was going to happen. I couldn't get over being treated terrible.

The last straw was when she was in Spain with Jessica, she did so many terrible things to Jess. The thing was, I would of literally done anything to go on that trip, anything in my power. I couldn't, Glo could - and she totally ruined it. I said many harsh words, and said things I don't mean. The truth is, I miss her. But I guess thats life.

0 comments: