Friday, October 17, 2008

Day ten.

I thought long and hard about todays post, whcih really should of been yesterdays but I didn't get a chance. This blog could of waited, it could of been any one of these blogs, and if I waited I might have more to say, but I feel like writing about her today.

"Have I told you how amazing you girls are?" "Yes, you tell us every single day!"

Mrs.Rhonda Story

No, I am not writing about my teacher because I am a suck up. Or because I pray my marks will be raised, I am writing about a huge influence in my life, who happens to be my teacher. This year, going into SLiC [student leaders initiatining change] I was terrified. I am not a leader, I am not ready for change. I am not outgoing. I can't do it !

That is the last time Mrs.Story would let me say I can't do it. Every time I try, I get the look and the remark "You can do ANYTHING!" Mrs.Story, is a huge part of the change I have become and done , in so little time. I have already become more organized, more open, more loving and more outgoing.

Mrs.Story, is always making me smile! She is so funny, and she is so nice. I never imagined a teacher being such an influence. I never imagined a teacher would tell me I am amazing, every single day; multiple times!

Mrs.Story, I owe you so much. I owe you many thanks, thanks for helping me become more confident, and always reminding me I CAN do it! For always listening, when I needed someone. For being so damn amazing in so little time. I really do love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really Sweet! See there are more people that believe in you! All you had to do was open your eyes and heart a little more! Love ya!

Caits; said...

Thanks Megan, I love you.