Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day Nineteen.

I'm proud of myself, I've done this nineteen consecutive days, which is a big surprise for me, I usually suck at that stuff...

I find it hard to trust "boys" or men, I find it hard, they're just going to break me apart anyways, what's the point. There are two men I've always trusted, regardless of what they've done. One is my daddy, the second is a man I love and care about so very much. He has always been there, and he is the single funniest man I've ever met. I always look forward to our visits a lot.

Barry Marr
My Grandpa. Oh , Gramps, I've always loved you like no other, and respected you like no other person on this planet,not only are you my grandpa, but you're the funniest person I have ever met. You always make me laugh, every phone call, every e-mail, every visit, there is many laughs to follow, regardless of what happens.

Everyone of my friends who meet you, fall in love with you, not literally because that'd be weird. They each have their own memories of you, and things you've done, that have made them laugh uncontrolably, they're not as lucky as me though, I have 16 years worth.

You have always been one to cheer me up, and I know If I need you, you're there. I will always cherish and remember our special memories Gramps. Like walking on the "scary bridge" to this day when we go, we'll hold hands because I get scared, you laugh at me, but you hold my hand that whole way. Or playing crib, thats our Caitlin and Grandpa thing, when I stay at your house we always do it.

I'll always be your "little girl". I spent over 10 years being your only granddaughter, and being the first born by 4 years, we have those special times that will last a lifetime, I will never forget them. I wont forget that halloween my parent's couldn't take me out, so you drove after working all day from Omemee to Bowmanville, and dressed up as a cow to take me out. Those are the things I'll always remember and take with me where ever I go.

You have taught me so much, you've been one of my greatest teachers in life, ever. You've taught me, without trying, that life doesn't have to be a big serious battle. You don't have to be serious every second of ever day. Laughter truly is the best medicine, and your jokes have cured me from so much

I love you so much Grandpa, I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I know many people WISH they were as lucky as me. I'll always be your little girl, no matter how old I get.

0 comments: