Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day Seventeeennnnn ;

I look up to this one man more than anyone else on the planet. I love him more than words can express, and I would be lost without. He is my reason for existence, and without him I would be literally lost, for ever. I love you soo much

Mike Marr

My Daddy, my daddy is my life, literally. I care about him to death, and I love him with my whole heart. He is amazing and he means everything to me. I literally would be lost without him, and I wouldn't last a day without him.

I can't really explain to you, or him, or anyone what my dad means to me. He is my hero, my reason for living , my life, I love him so much

Daddy, I could type all day about how much I love you, but it would be pointless, no one else needs to know nor care, about it.

I love you to deattth , there is nothing i wouldn't do for you

0 comments: