Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day Twenty Four.

I can't forget that day, we had heard Uncle Mike was going on a date. We were not told with who but given a description, that sort of helped. "The new blonde girl, at the church". We tried for hours and hours to figure out who she was, who is this mysterious blonde girl Uncle Mike is dating. I remember Emily and I, walking to my house, and seeing that car with Uncle Mike in it, drive up, and RUNNING back to her house, so we could meet her.. Elsa.. Elsa Nanninga, now, Elsa Murphy. I love it. No matter what I say, it will not do her justice. But I will try my VERY hardest.

Elsa Murphy.

I've got to say, I love writing Elsa "Murphy" not Nanninga, ahah. Ever since I've met you, you've been so caring and so loving. You're always thinking of others, and never yourself enough. You are a friend, a youth leader, a sister, and someone I don't want to live without.

Miss.Positive, should be your nickname, haha, not really - it's gay, but you're one of the most positive people I know, always thinking about the good side, and trying to lift others up. Youth Group is so much different, and I must say I love the indepth lessons a lot more now.

Elsa, thank-you for being a positive role model in my life, thank you for being a sister, and always being there to talk, no matter what I needed. I won't forget that day you took me and the Vincents girls out , two summers ago. We had barely known you, and it was that point I was soo shy with you, I couldn't talk to you. That changed it all, and I am glad it happened. Thank-you, I love you, Elsa Marie Murphy.

0 comments: