Friday, October 24, 2008

My crazy life..

Ugh, please try to tell me this wouldn't stress you out, I'm not crazy for being stressed, am I?
It all starts tomorrow, two weeks of intense work, maybe even considered hell? Tomorrow, I am babysitting from nine to three, coming home, and then going pumpkin picking. For mine and Emma's personal project, we decided to do scarapolooza, a.k.a halloween week. Big project to do for our first event, but I think we can do it. One of the events throughout the week, is pumpkin decorating, we wanted carving but the princable wouldn't approve, so we're doing decorating. We are picking thirty pumpkins ourself between me, Emma and her dad Frank. Pretty intense. We have to unload all of those in Emma's garage. Then Sunday is my rest day, I'll go to church but not do too much, because it's my only day "off" in two weeks. Monday is our P.A day, but guess whos' going to school, how does that work- like really! Lol.. we are doing some stuff for London our trip we're going on, for three days, so we are going to do that. and then decorate the perch for halloween, then Mrs.Story is going over to Emma's house to pick up the Pumpkins, so we get to RE-LOAD them, and probably unload them at the school right after, fun? No. Not at all actually, ahah.
That is only the next three days... Tuesday is when Scarapolooza starts. They're starting a scavenger hunt, and mummifying teachers. I'm sure we'll have to judge the 'mummified teachers' and award points for the "most creative" I think it should be interesting, but hey, its another event. Wednesday is the pumpkin decorating, so we'll need to judge that, theres also hie and seek hootie, and candy grams being sold, just more crap for us to do in period three. Thursday is our busiest day, we have a bakesale to tend to, not to mention making all the food the night before, and a movie to figure out. I don't know, what . It has to be appropiate, but "halloween-y" and then after school there is a grade nine dance. So far, only five poeple have bought tickets, and it's less thgan a week away. NOT good, I'm worried. If it doesn't go well we won't get anymore dances this year, and I for one, really want one for us! They're so
much fun.S o we have to sell food there. Then Friday is actual halloween, and we'll have to figure out points for costumes, and scavenger hunts too. Theeen, it's halloween night, so me and Emma and steph are going trick or treating, I'm pumped. I haven't been since grade eight:(. Lol. So I am going, and I am being a computer nerd, yeee. Haha, shoudl be interesting again. Saturday I have to pack and get all ready for London trip [London Ontario, Not England, nor Scotland Danny!!] and then me and daddy are going mini putting. On sunday we leave for London, and we are gone until tuesday night. Wednesday I am helping out with grade eight day thing, and then have a dr's app. Thursday I can rest, YES , finally. First day in forever. Friday we're doing our first group event , bring your own banana, for banana splits. Oh, I totally forgot to mention, this is ALL one class, I still have a BUNCH of spanish and health care on top of this. Friggen hell, I know no one will read this - but SHOOT me;how am I going to do this :

0 comments: