Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day Thirteen

I have already wrote about this person, just a meer week ago, but re-reading her blog, I did not do her justice. Not to mention, I've learned soo much about her today.


Carron Manning

Only last week I stated why she was so amzaing. I told you how much she had been through in her life, and she was still so strong. I learned soo much more about Carron today, I learned what went on with her and her husband, and although I won't share, I could not imagine it. I learned how betrayed and hurt she was, how close she was to the edge.

How she has been in the position I am in, so many times, with many harder situations. I learned why she broke down, last week. How it was her 27th wedding anniversary if they were married, nd how they played her old piano that he used to play her love songs on.

Carron, has always done many things to show she loves us. From the simple hug she gave us through her tears this morning, to the pricely present she left the Vincents this evening, knowing how hard their day was.

Carron is a role model, and I love her, for being strong when no one else is.

0 comments: