Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day Twenty Two.

I don't respect you, like you, love you, or ever want to meet you. I don't want to see your face, hear your voice or have anything to do with you, for the rest of my life. Despite all of that, I am more grateful for you than you could imagine, or care to know.

Francis Walmsley.

You know, I truly dislike you, almost enough to say I hate you. You have never done one thing for me in my entire life, and you are beyond pathetic. You wouldn't be on here if you hadn't given me the most important thing to me, my Mom.

The past sixteen years of my life, I've met you once. And that is far more than enough for I. I was young, I don't remember, but I am grateful. You have never once attempted again since then, nor have you met my little brother. You've caused nothing but heartache, torment, or pain to my family, but I couldn't thank you enough times.

My Mommy, truly means e v e r y t h i n g to me, I know I don't admit it usually , nor show it. But, I would be lost without her. You see, she's amazing, and you never did realize that. You've shown so much hatred to her over the years, but she still loves and respects your alcoholic ass, I don't know why, but it shows how big her heart is.

If I never meet you again, I'll live a happy life. I've forgiven you, I used to habour much pain with our lack of relationship but I've realized that although you only live like 8 minutes away, that treck is too far for someone you don't care about. You are truly stupid, and I never want to meet you, not again. I hope you die happy, knowing you ruined every SINGLE good thing you EVER had going for you, Francis.

BUT, I can't end like that. Because once again, thank-you for allowing me to have the beautiful, amazing, and strong willed Mom, you produced. Her and Uncle Rob are the only good things you've ever given me, but I am beyond happy.

0 comments: