Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day Eleven.

My trust always happens to fall in the hands of adults, or atleast people my age. I don't have very many friends at all, but the ones I have are my age, and much much older. I never expected to have a friendship with someone two years younger, especially my best friend at the times, sister.

Rachel Anne

I don't really have words for Rachel, I don't. Rachel is two years younger than me, a minor niner, but I am soo proud to admit I'm her friend.

You won't meet many people with a bigger heart than rachel, many people who are more open, more loving, more caring. I guess I'm just blessed to know her. I would give my right arm for Rachie, I love her like any older sister would. I guess I've just got the good end of the deal, I don't have to live with her! Haha. We ALL know that doesn't work, at all.

We've been through everything me and Rach. We've been through almost losing our friendship quite a few times,but especially after camp. We didn't want anything to do with each other, but slowly, that changed, and we are best friends once again.

Rachel has taught me so much. She has helped me feel loved in the hardest of times, shes given me the biggest hug ever when I need it. She has provided me with her loving family, who are - pretty much - my second family. She has done so much for me, I couldn't imagine my life without her, and Rach; I wouldn't want to.

I love you so much.

0 comments: