Monday, October 27, 2008

Day Twenty One.

I am just recently realizing all I put this woman through , while she helped out in our youth group. Now, myself, being a kids club helper, I realize all we put her through and my sympathy for her is never ending...

Krystal Jeffreys

The best youth group leader I've ever had, no one could do it like you Krystal. I remember hearing you left, I remember almost crying because youth group was so amazing, and I could never imagine a Tuesday without you.

Krystal, you did so much for not only I, but every single person whom attended youth group those three years you were leader. You not only came up with the most amazing games, you always had us entertained.

We put you through so much, and Rachel, Emily and I, often discuss that we don't know how you put up with us, because we would of given up long ago. We start complaining about the kids at kids club, and remember we were twenty times worse.

Youth group was literally a soap opera, you got us during the worst of times, but put up with us all the way. We're now old enough, and mature enough, we make it easy on uncle Mike and Elsa, sorry you got that time area! Haha.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all you've done for us. I know, you were busy, with school but you always made time for us, you always went out of your way for us, and I will never forget the years of fun we had together. I miss you, Krystal. I do, a lot. Time from time, i'll be doing nothing on a tuesday, and miss youth group tons.

Thank you thank you thank you, i appreciate you more than you ever know. I love you!

0 comments: