Saturday, May 31, 2008

A perfect day.

Today was a very nice day. Me and my Mom fought for about two hours this morning, but by 10 , everything was resolved and everyone was happy! Me and Mommy went shopping with Rachel. I got a few shirts, and some flip flops. I still have fifty dollars left, so I'm going to open up a bank account, I'll need one when I get my money from camp!!! I'm so excited for camp, I cannot even express it to you. I can't believe I am going to spend a month away from home! I mean I come home on weekends, to do laundry, and stay a little less than 24 hours in my own home. That is going to be hard on me, but the money is good, and the job is good, and the experience is good. I need it. I always seem to get off topic! .

I went over to a family friends house today, my dad was going to try to help them fix the computer, and I always enjoy joining them, so I went too. Like always, I had an amazing time, with many laughs. My vocabulary has sure been added on to, aswell. The things you learn at the Hysons house are unbelievable.
I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted.

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

Aww, I love that you had such a perfect day. I can tell by your writing, that you are so happy! Have a wonderful week!

Love you -
Amy xoxo