Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Already eight months.

Its been eight months since the first time me and Jess met in real life. I've changed so much then, my hope was always to meet Jess. But I never did see that as an option because she lived in New Hampshire [at the time] and was 33 and I didn't think my parents would really like that. But , after many days of talking, [13 months] it finally happened. Not to say it wasn't planned before that day. It was, thats forsure. I remember she was supposed to come in Feburary. The 16th, actually. And, three days before the date, she had to cancel because she had mono, that crushed me, but I didn't want her to feel worse than she already did. And then, at the end of May, she was supposed to come and she got to the border [with her kids] and had to turn around because the kids fathers werent there, and the notes were not good enough. I remember being crushed. She drove for eight hours, and just hours before she was supposed to arrive, she had to cancel, it broke me.




But , I know what was meant to be would always happen, and finally, September 14th, Jessica came. I didn't think it would EVER happen, but it did, and it was amazing. We had our birthday dinner, we went to the mall, and natalies handbags, I was a dangerous person though. I was so excited, and tried so hard not to be a clutz, that resulted in dropping my plate at breakfast, dropping my drink directly down at dinner, and splashing emma in the face, and some other thing at our birthday dinner, it was quite the weekend.




She came back, exactly two months ago today , too. This time bringing her best friend and daughter. I love Suzi and Caitlin so much, and that weekend, although not really what I expected was amazing, and I would not trade it for anything. That proved to me, more than anything that Jessica really does care, when I spend an hour bawling, and she gets to "the bottom of it" and is there and caring the whole time, I know that she loves me and that proved it more than anything. I know I can count on her when I need her, and I know she is a reliable friend and one I forever want to keep. I miss her, and Cait, and Suzi dearly, but I love them, and know that when its meant to be, it will happen again.
I miss you Jessica, and I love you.


Here are some pictures from our first visit.


5 comments:

Our Family! said...

I loved reading about your visits with Jessica. I'm so happy that you finally got to meet her in person. I know that second time that she visited was also very special since she brought Suzi and her daughter with her. You are such a special person, Miss Caitlin. Love you!!

Love,
Amy

Caits; said...

Thank-you Amy,
Hopefully one day when I'm old , haha, we can meet ! :)

I'm soo happy I finally did too :P

Our Family! said...

Cait, you are slacking on your blog!! I think it's time for you to update. I miss reading it.

Love you -
Amy

Caits; said...

sorry amy :)
I had a busy weeekend
i guesss you'll read about it shortly!
il write now !

Caits; said...

there !!! new blog.