Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Staying home sick.

Today I stayed home sick from school. Its one of those things, its nice to have a break, but I am already stressing out about tomorrow, missing math is not something I should be doing right now, not since I only have a 58 percent. That being said, its a mark I have been earning and am actually somewhat proud of considering how far I've come in the past months. I will not forget, looking at our first mark update, and me having an 18 percent, I just wanted to cry. No, not because I'm a "nerd" and school is my life, but because all my life I've had decent marks, high marks, never eighteen percents. Since then , its been an ongoing struggle, and if I come out of that academic math class with a 51, you can call me proud! Pathetic, but proud. I am just waiting to get to a sixty. Oh well I'm one step closer.

This weekend I'm going to my grandparents Friday right after school until Saturday at like four. They live in a small town of about 1000[my school has more people than that] and my Nanny is part of the lioness club and they are having a yardsale, so she asked me to help for hours. So me and Emma are going over there. What a long day it is going to be for me. Afterwards, I am babysitting until like one am, so considering I am getting up at 6 am, I am going to be exhausted. I will post pictures of me and Emma and my grandparents when I get back. Anyways, no one really reads this, so I'm going to end it.
Caitlin.

0 comments: