Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten things Tuesday


I got this great idea from Amy, whom got it from someone elses blog. I thought it was a great thing to do and express each week, what I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful that I was woken up on time, my hair didn't look too bad, and my make up was on all before school.
2. I am grateful that my Mom picked me up on time, from school for my doctors appointment, which doesn't usually happy.
3. I am grateful I start new medicine tomorrow that will eliminate the cramps that made me throw up.
4. That my math mark went up, and I am one percent from a sixty!!!!!! Which was really unimaginable only months ago.
5. That Mr. Kreisz told me I was right about a math situation that was stressing me out, and apologized in front of the whole class, since he embarrassed me infront of the whole class.
6. That it was nice enough to wear my track pant, capris and a tshirt and be warm enough!
7. That I am getting subway for dinner, since I haven't had it in so long :)
8. That I have a roof over my head.
9. That I have a family that sometimes cares ;)
10. And that the sun was shinning when I woke up.
Okay this one was bad, but I had a very uneventful day. I'm sure it will be better next Tuesday. Thanks for the great idea though, Amy!

5 comments:

Our Family! said...

What a great list, Cait!! Now, what you have to do is go back to my page and click on the cloud picture. It will give you all the details about how to link your list, to the person's page, who started "Ten Things Tuesday." It's really wonderful to read about other people's blessings in their lives.

I'm excited, though, that you are starting this, as well. I think it will be a great thing for you. I know that it's good "therapy" for me.

Enjoy your Subway for dinner -- YUMMY!!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Our Family! said...

Aww, you are too sweet!! Thanks for leaving such nice comments to me. I check your blog every day, too. Now all I have to do is go back in your blog archives and read your earlier entries!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Our Family! said...

I just noticed that you linked your blog to the "list." Have a great day tomorrow!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Caitlin, I really loved your list. Welcome to the Ten Things Tuesday family - I'm new too. Hope you enjoyed your Subway.

Caits; said...

LOL I love how everyone comments on my subway :] I did enjoy it so you all know!