Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kids will be kds.

I remember being in grade six, and being made fun of, and being told by teachers, "kids will be kids". They used that as an excuse, making it okay it make fun of people simply because "kids will be kids". I carried that on for a long time. I remember crying myself to sleep many many nights, and jsut thinking, how is it okay that you can say that, because theyre kids theyre excused from punishment, its okay to call me fat and ugly? What if a kid mruderded someone, does the saying kids will be kids work then? I don't think so. Today I had a really good day. I brought my math mark up again and am finally in the 60's, finally 11 percent over the passing mark. I'm going to chuck e cheese tonight, and I just had a good day. Spanish is usually my favourite class, so i thought it was the icing on the cake. Until, the three most immature boys ever ruined it. They were talking about me, which is fine. But if you're going to talk about me, don't try to hide it, and stare at me ? Are you that stupid. ANywyas, saying I was 436 pounds, ha, nice. I acted like I didn't hear it, and more so like it didn't hurt, they won't understand the depth of that pain being a perfect height, perfect weight, and having a perfect face.. they don't get how much it hurts. Then they accidently called rachael, a friend in the class, caitlin, and shes like "i'm not caitlin" and im like "holy, dont sound too offended" kidding, 100 percent. And the boys were like "oh burnnnn" and one of them said "fight naked after school" everything they say is rude and crude, and hes like "oh, i meant Rachael, I wouldnt want to see you naked". Its just, I'm wondering, when are kids going to grow out of the stage of making fun of people for their own pleasure. Its people like them that push me closer and closer to the edge.

2 comments:

Soccercrazed said...

YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL KICK THEIR BUTTS WITH MY LACROSSE STICK!! JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY LIVE AND I KILL THEM WITH MY LACROSSE STICK!

Caits; said...

oh jeez, Quinn.