Monday, May 26, 2008

"Far away Friends"

When thinking about some of the reasons I feel the way I do, as I stated in the previous blogs, I realized a reason this could all be happening. A lot of my friends, one way or another have become "far away friends". I have Jessica, whom was really always a far away friend, but it makes it difficult, when one of the closest people to you, live in another country, take my word for it. Then there is Allie, who her and I have really lost touch over the months, but she moved to Newfoundland, after our friendship just had begun. We were really close, at one point, and when our only contact was on, and through the internet, we sort of lost touch. Emma, is moving back to England, so I will once again lose her. Then theres Marines, who lives in Guatamala!!! And Jen , whom moved too.

Jeez, I have a lot of "far away friends"

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

Goodness, sweet girl, you sure do have a lot of "Far Away Friends." But, you do know that since we have all this technology, at our fingertips, it's easier than ever to stay in touch with long distance friends. Thank goodness for that!!! I'm really sorry to hear that Emma is moving away again. Just think -- when you are an adult, you are going to have tons of "vacation" homes to visit (mine included!).

Love you -
Amy xoxo