Monday, May 19, 2008

My long, long weekend.

I was blessed to have a "long weekend" this weekend because of "Victoria Day". Thank-you Queen Victoria! My long weekend was one of the longest, busiest, weekends of my life! Friday afternoon my Dad picked me up from school, and took me and Emma straight up to Omemee, also known as "hell", probably the most boring place on earth, but I deal with it. We went up to my grandparents because they had a town yardsale [this town has 1100 people!] and we were asked to help for community hours. Friday we arrived, and helped move dirt, with my Uncle Doug and Grandpa. Boy, wasn't that the highlight of my weekend!. We then had a nice ham dinner, and went to the one little store, watched a movie, and went to bed, knowing how early 5:30 am came.




"Cock-a-doodle-doooo" was what we were awoken up to at hours my eyes should not have to see, my Grandpa, being the interesting man he is, woke us up like that. We did our hair and make-up and went out to set up. My arms were hurting from the wheel barrow, and moving it so much, so wen we had to lift heavy tables and boxes, it was not doing anything nice to my arms. How much worse could one early morning get? Next thing we know its pouring rain, after setting this all up, we were worried we would have to put it away, the rain cleared up, but was on and off all day, none the less , the yardsale was a success.




I then had to "rush" home, a nice little 45 minute drive, because I had babysitting! Don't get me wrong, i love the kids I babysit, but after being up since 5:30 am, and working ALL day, its the last thing I really want to do. Surprise, surprise, they didn't decide to go to bed until 10:45, meanwhile I was struggling to stay up myself. 12:10 arrived, and so did Julie and Clayton. I have never been so happy to see two people in my entire life. I don't know how I stayed awake.




8:30 Sunday morning, a morning I would of loved to sleep in, but a morning I knew I shouldgo to church. Beep beep beep, damnit I just wanted to sleep, but I got up and got ready for church, it was fun, and I enjoyed Sunday School, I always do when my teacher isn't there! haha, shes not bad but damnit, I'm sick of "Jesus link"! Me and Rachel hung out after church, we were supposed to go get me some flip flops, but my mom was freaking out over nothing so we left it. Me and Emily decided to do Rachels hair and make-up, words cannot justify her appearance so I will post some pictures!~ It was then evening service, we didn't really pay attention much, just sat there and chatted.




We went back to Rachels because I was sleeping over, and Kimberley came over. We had angel food cake and hot dogs! Itwas good, ewh, they weren't together! Lol. We walked to Macs, and saw Quinn [my brother] so we stopped to talk. When we got there, I realized I forgot my money, thats SO Caitlin. So we walked ALL theway back and got it, it was after 11 by the time we got home




Then the drama began.....not fun drama. Rachel wouldn't let her sister sleep downstairs with us, so she FREAKED out, when upstairs and was yelling, so her dad yelled at Rachel [even though when me and emily were friends rachel could NEVER sleepdown there with us, they favour emily, and she knows it.] he brought the fight downstairrs, where me and Kimberley were, and said some awful things, Rachel was bawling, we felt bad. Finlly, she became in a better mood, and he proceeded to come down and yell at her MORE. For another hour, it was awkward and took everything I had to not say anything. I am terrible at keeping to myself.


Today was relax day, when we woke up we hung out for a bit and I just came home and had a nap, what a busy weekend.

Oh, I look terrible in these picturessss by the way! Take a wild guess which one rachel is!

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend, even though it ended up being some drama with Emily and Rachel. Remember to think about all your blessings and keep that head held high!!! Oh, and you DO NOT look bad in the pictures -- you are too pretty to look bad!!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo