Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom.

Dear Mom,

Happy 15th mothers day, fifteen years of being the most amazing mom I could ever ask for, I don't know how you do it. Mom, you won't ever understand what you really mean to me. Simply because words don't do it justice. You're so important to me Mom, and I hate that I don't show you enough or tell you enough. Just knowing you would doing anything for me, causes a feeling I've never felt before. Knowing that I am loved unconditionally, mistakes an all, is amazing Mommy. I am sorry for the harsh things I say, the words I don't mean, the fights I shouldn't cause. I am sorry that I do not listen or respect you enough. I am working on it. But, this mothers day I just want you to know, I love you more than anyone in this world Mommy. I could not or would not ask for my life to be any different, because I cherish the fact I still have my Mommy, to laugh with, to fight with, to cry with, I still get that privillage. I've learnt one thing already, and that is to be lucky enough with what you have, and Mommy I am more than lucky, because you are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. And I mean that with EVER fiber of my being.

I love you so much, Mommy.

Your baby girl, forever and ever!

0 comments: