Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Life.

So much has happened since I last posted. I can't believe I've left it this long. Jessica and Cait and Suzi came. That was just amazing. I miss them so much. I had such a good weekend, I can't wait for it to happen again :). I got baptised too ! Again another amazing thing. A not so amazing thing is that I found out Emma is moving, AGAIN. She was supposed to move yesterday but they changed the flights. Actually they haven't booked any yet, so really I have NO idea when she is moving. That worries me . It could be the end of the school year. It could be before, it could be after. And I don't know and hate it. I'm getting my hair done today. I need change. I'm getting straight across bangs and shorter hair. I also found out we're going on a missions trip with the church to Guatamala. It is like 1,500 dollars though. So, I don't know how I'm going to make that happen, a lot of begging I guess. Maybe use some of my camp money from working this summer to pay, because I wouldn't want to miss that chance of a life time. I can work on my spanish, haha. Spanish class does benifit for somethings you know. I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore since I don't write anymore. As much as I wish I would, or did. I sort of forgot about it. Oh well. I gotta go shower, and then hair appointment, and then probably going my brothers lacrosse game. I'll write more soonnnn.

0 comments: