Saturday, May 24, 2008

Me.


Caitlin Alexandra Marr, is the name. I was born on September 10th 1992, to amazingly loving parents, and a nice home in a small town, in Canada. My life hasn't been perfect, but whos has? I recently found out I am considered "depressed" something I knew long before the doctors told me, though. I've been through the medicine, the talking, and everything of the sort, but nothing is going to change those feelings I have inside everyday, its something I'm learning to deal with and live with. I have the most supporting family, you'd never guess by some of the things I say though. I truly love my family to death. I would do anything for my daddy, he is my hero, my best friend, and he means everything to me. Nothing he could ever do or say, can change the way I feel about him. My Mom is supportive of me, with everything I do. She is there for every step i take, and has been through it all with me, lately. I truly love my Mommy to death, even though we seem to fight alot. I have the worlds most annoying brother, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. No one can be mean to him but myself, or you will have to deal with me. Without Quinn, life would be boring.

My friends and I have been through a lot , i've lost many, gained many, and kept many. It has been a battle for me through the years, because I get scared that they won't like me for who I am, and decide its not worth it, neither is the friendship. I have a few close friends, like Rachel, Emma and Jen, that I love a lot, and would do anything for.

I'm pretty much your average teen at the end of the day though. I cry at the drop of the hat, and laugh until I can't breathe. I fight way too much, and deny any compliement, you could possibly give me, I love with all my heart, and expect nothing less of you.


Caitlin Alexandra Marr; a work in progress.

4 comments:

Our Family! said...

What a very loving and sweet blog, Cait! You are so right ~~ no one has a perfect life. I like to think of it as, "Perfectly Imperfect." And, even at my age (37-years old), I am still a work in progress. I really enjoyed reading this, girly!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Our Family! said...

I forgot to say that I love your new picture. It's beautiful ~~ YOU are beautiful!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

Thank you for all four blgo comments you left, its nice knowing someone cares

Caits; said...

Thank you for all four blgo comments you left, its nice knowing someone cares