Sunday, May 25, 2008

reoccuring feelings.

Here I am, thinking I outgrew these feelings, got over them, moved on, but then that self doubt, and self worth, comes back into the picture. This time involving friends, a struggle I thought I had delt with. Waking up every morning, wondering "do they like me?", "am I just being used?", "what do I have to offer in their friendships?", "why do they put up with me". I thought I got over it, realizing they would not stick around if they truly did not love me.
So why, am I here once again, pondering, wondering, am I truly worth? Why can't I get over myself? I feel selfish when I am constantly talking about, and thinking about myself in these blogs. I know I'm not the only one in this world, and the world doesn't revolve around me, but thoughts are constantly flowing through my head, wondering why I just can't be good enough for once.

Whatever. I don't know what to say.

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

Cait, you are going to have moments and times when you have those reoccuring feelings, and that is completely normal. However, you are going to have to try to come up with strategies that will help you deal with them. Your true friends are going to be there for you, no matter what.

Love you -
Amy xoxo