Friday, May 30, 2008

Working on moi!


Today I did something soo unlike me, and something I'd never usualy do! I pierced my nose. Well, I didn't but I got it done. I love it, I didn't like it at first, but I'm growing to love it. It was an interesting piercing They clamped my nose, stuck a needle all the way through [it was touching my lip!] and then put the stud thing on and pulled it through with a needle! I actually didn't cry! Although my right eye did water, makes sense though, poking a hole through my nose! :]



Ps. I'm NOT naked. It looks sort of like it LOL

3 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

It is so cute Cait~!!!!! Love it!

Caits; said...

Thanks . Its hard to tell in that picture though. I will get a new one soon.
:)

Our Family! said...

Wow, you look so cute with a nose ring!! I really like it!!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo