Friday, June 27, 2008

July adventures!

Today marks my last full day in Bowmanville for a month, a MONTH. I leave tomorrow around 11 am, for camp. I don't know how I feel right now. I am happy, excited, nervous , scared, anxious, and so on. I am almost all packed, but, really. I have WAY tooo much. Pictures will follow at the end. None of the lidsof the bin will shut all the way, and I did not get to pack some of my favourite clothes, I still have two shirts to pack, a 24 case of water, a blanket, a pillow, my pills..and uhh, i think thats it. Most of its last minute stuff, as in tomorrow, but I HONESTLY have NO idea where its going.

Hopefully camp provides a very good experience with me, I am nervous. I am all set though, cndy and chips for us girls, make up, bug spray, after bite, clothes,. everything, a clock, someone else is bringing a fan, but i mean, i'm alll set. I am not bringing sun screen which proves how stupid I am, but this summers goal is to recieve a good tan. I am looking forward to the money aspect, if I even end up making any, and not being bored. I am very excited for camp, and although I will miss everyone, I think this is what I SHOULD do. If you become insanely bored and do not know what to do without me :). You may send me letters at camp, and I will reply. The address is Mill Stream Bible Camp 880 Old Mill Road, RR3 Omemee, ON, Postal code:K0L 2W0 , and the 0 is a zero, it is kind of hard to tell there. Just write my name on the envelope, and expect return mail. Love you all so much, and will miss you tons!




Hm, I see my sweater, and stripped bra, and mascara, and i dont know, lots! lol. But, that all does not include what I have listed as not packed.




Top view. Bible, paper, clock, etc etc etc, and dog, hes not coming:). CRAP. I haven't packed my stuffed animal thingys yet :(.

2 comments:

Our Family! said...

It looks like you are all set, girly!!!! But, I really am going to INSIST you pack SUNSCREEN!!!!! Remember, you CAN get a tan with it. My kids and I use it (SPF 45) every single day and we still have nice summer tans! Okay??? Thanks! I'm so excited for you, though, because I know that you are going to have so much fun. We will send you some mail, because I sure will miss you and your blogs. I will also miss you comments on my blog, since you and Jenn are my ONLY blogging friends!! LOL!! Have fun, be careful, take lots of pictures (I know you won't disappoint me), and PACK YOUR SUNSCREEN -- RIGHT NOW!!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

I fit my alarm clock in a container :d . god only knows how! and shorts and t-shirt for swimming bc my fat butt is not being shown in the bathing suit i bought, it had to be a one piece, and it was like the size too small, but still fit, just now how i'd want it to, you know ? aha.
I am excited for your mail! I will be sure to write back. and don't worry about the pictures, you know i'l take 12 million