Friday, June 20, 2008

Update on Me!

I have been so busy with the flood I have not had time to write about myself. The house damage is only getting worse day by day, its not a fun place to be. So far sleeping in for me, is now 5:40. That used to be terrible getting up then, ugh!
Anyways.

Exams!
I hate them but love them because they indicate the end of school. I had my English exam yesterday, it was fairly easy but I did terrible on the essay, I came out of that class with a 79, ugh, why couldn't it of been an 80. Usually we do not know our marks instantly but for some reason we did for English. Today I have french, french should not be too bad, but certainly will not be as easy as English! Monday is math, by far my hardest and the one I am MOST worried about. I have been working like CRAZY to finish my ISU so I can help my mark for math. If I do not do well on this exam I will fail math and have to take it next year, which means I will notget a spare and my classes will be messed, so I can't let that happen. Lastly I have spanish I am so not concerned about that.

:(. Monday is going to be a terrible day, could it be any worse? Math exam and then best friend moving. I have not dealt with her move to England for the second time, very well, and am concerned how it will play out on Monday saying goodbye. I am scared we will completely lose touch, and that will be the end of our friendship. Ihope not :(

I am sooo busy this weekend, whats new! I always seem to be on weekends now. Tonight is youth, :). I love youth. And I think Nick is coming, :):):):). He came last week. I have some pictures but theyre HIDIOUS of me. I really like him, if you can't tell. I'll post the pictures at the end of the entry, despite how ugly I am. Uhhh. I'm so excited to see him in french and see him next year. I'm going to miss him over the summer; i REALLY like him. :]]]]. Hes so nice, hes like a giant though. LOL hes like 6 feet and I'm hardly 5! Anyways, I tend to ramble when its about himm... :). Then saturday is the SUNDAY School picnick at our church. I can't wait, we're having a snow cone machine, dunk tank [dunk the deacons, plunging pastors] and so many other fun things. It is always a fun time and I am excited, and then Sunday of course, Church.

I just realized this morning how soon camp is! I am so excited, but so nervous. I leave in eight days, for pretty much a month. I come home every saturday but leave again after church Sunday, so I am not here at all really. I will probably hang out with Rachel on those Saturdays anyways!

I better go, get ready.

Me and Nick at youth last week.
Me looking uuuuugly, Nick not ready, but shws the height difference

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

I loved reading the update on -- YOU!!! You will have to keep me posted on Nick, who is tall and is cute!

Love you -
Amy xoxo