Monday, June 23, 2008

here we go again;.

So I just finished bawling for the past hour; so lets see if I can get through this blog. I need to let the emotions out.

You'd think I'd be a professional, at saying goodbye to friends by now. Not too long ago my practise went to works again, I had to say bye to my best friend ; again!. I've never been good with goodbye, from the first time I remember having to say it. Kevin Arsenault, I was in love with the kid, I'd known him since the day I was born, he was 9 days older than me, and I truly loved him. I remember in grade six him moving away, and my whole world came crashing down, december 15th, it was my dads birthday. Then Jen moved, although not far, it gave me another chance to realize how awful the word goodbye can be. And then Marines, and then Emma, and then Allie and now Emma again. I know, I should be professional.

I remember meeting Emma in grade eight, we were in the same group for a science project, because I had like no friends in my classs; I remember wanting to switch classes, I am grateful I didn't, or I MIGHT not have my best friend. As the story goes, I bragged about my birthday party coming up, stating I could get the candy for the science project because I was going out anyways for my birthday party, I've never quite lived that down. We hung out once or twice, but were always together in school. I remember her telling me she was moving to 38 farncomb, and realizing, I was 49 farncomb, and only doors down from her. It was the beginning of a tough, but amazing friendship that definately paid off in the end. We've had some good times, some bad times, and some hard times, but at the end of the day I could always count on her being my best friend. I desperately miss her and its only been an hour.

Emma you know you always have a place to stay in Bowmanville, whenever you want to, and although you live all the way in England, I will come visit, that is my promise to you. I will save my camp money for the trip, so I can come next summer maybe . Best friend, I love you to death, and I have one favor to ask of you,
please don't forget about me

p.s, i didn't make it through without breaking down again, damnit;



Us on grad, Emily , Emma, Alyssa and I.


The day she moved back ..


Us, in grade eight; I miss it so much.


And again the day she moved back, I was soo happy;

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

What a great reflection on your friendship with Emma!! You are such a true friend, who is so loving and caring! I know that you two will remain close and will definitely see each other again.

Love you -
Amy xoxo