Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rachels Graduation!

It is insane to look back, and realize its almost been two years [ two years as of friday ] since I graduated grade eight. I remember how much that night meant to me, and how special it was. Although, looking back I hate the dress, the make up, the hair, the night was still amazing.

I met Rachel way back when she was in grade four, I was best friends with her big sister. I started going to youth group, and eventually church. I never paid too much attention to her, she was just the annoying little sister. Stuff happened between me and Emily, and we were still friends but not as close. Last year when she went off to camp, was when me and Rachels friendship blossomed. I'd never hung out with her alone, and we pretty much did the whole time Em was at camp. I loved being with her, I had so much fun. Me and Emilys friendship was cut off completely, it was not working and we both understood that. I still loved and respected her, but could not be her friend. Me and Rachels friendship did not change despite what I was worried was going to happen, if anything, it got bettter. Its gotten to the point, if I don't see her ATLEAST more than the regular Friday and Sunday weekly, then I miss her. If I don't spend the weekend at her house, its not normal. Its weird, but i love the kid to death. She graduated last night, and although I could not go, I got to see her and she looked BEAUTIFUL. I was soo proud of her for graduating as shes made it soo far from the little grade four I met so many years ago. I care about her, and love her like a little sister, and I would do anything for her.

Of course, I have pictures. Only two, because facebook wont let me get more, and I looked SOOO bad. I feel disgusting even posting them, but whatever.

Love you to death, gorgeous!

Rachel and I, in her room before she left.


Me and My little Sister.

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

Congratulations to Rachel! I love the pictures of you two. You both look so pretty. You're such a great friend to the one's you love, Cait!

Love you -
Amy xoxo