Monday, June 16, 2008

& Caitlin srikes again...

I like causing trouble and drama it seems!





Today when I got home from school I went to the bathroom in my moms bedroom. I don't go at school because the toilets are disgusting so I held it til I got home. I went pee, in the toilet in her bathroom which is something i NEVER do, but now. It was making a funny noise, unsure of what was happening I ignored it, knowing I just went pee and it obviously was not plugged..





I fell asleep in my parents bedroom and apparently my dad woke me up and talked to me, this I do not remember. A short half hour later my mom wakes me up to tell me the toilets flooded. Her room, her bathroom, the living room , the dining room, the kitchen and the basement are all soaked . And its ALL my fault! I have some pictures, our basement is messsy, her bedroom is messy, but oh well.

















The basement. It is supposed o be a light gray color : it clearly is not. You can see thebottom of boxes are wet, and our hardwood that we have yet to lay down. We may need to redo the living room becuase of the incident.













That would be my parents room and the many foot steps from us walking in and out, that is after some water had been soaked up.
















And there is a better view of my parents floor. There were MANY pictures on the floor I had cleaned up before this shot, hoping we'd not ruin most since, they are all very old.

Oh, a day in the life of Caitlin.

6 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

oh my god!!! how did that happen? i dont think this was your fault...something had to be wrong??????

Caits; said...

lol
i really don't know.
I rarely use my parents toilet :| and the one time I do look what happens. Trust me, I wont be using it again. My parents werent mad at me because they knew it wasnt my fault, butttttt, i felt really bad..

Our Family! said...

Oh my gosh, Cait, I am definitely agreeing with Jenn on this one. Something HAD to be wrong to cause that much flooding. Poor thing, I know you felt bad, but it wasn't your fault and I'm glad that no one blamed you!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

LOL.

Well . I ruined the ceilings, our heirloom organ, new hardwood floors, counters, cupboards.. etc etc etc etc

Our Family! said...

Oh my gosh, girl, that was a MASSIVE pee, wasn't it??? LOL!! I know, it's not funny, but I'm hoping today you can see a touch of humor! I'm also hoping that the heirloom organ will be able to be fixed somehow!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

LOL quite a pee !:]

oh god, wait til my next blog to hear whats happening in my house, currently im too busy to blog abut it.