Monday, June 16, 2008

My heroes.

Fathers day was yesterday, and I was very busy and did not get a chance to blog. I have this dad, whom is amazing in every single aspect. He provides for me, loves me, cares for me, and does so much for me. I look up to my daddy more than ANYONE in this world, and I truly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I could not live without my daddy, I would not be anywhere without him. Although my daddy is not perfect [ who is?? ] he is amazing and I could not imagine my life without him! I love you so much, Daddy.

&&& then theres my grandpa.

My Grandpa, is my dads replica. They are identical in personality, and they are both hilarious. I also look up to my grandpa, hes done so much for me, and I can always count on him to "bere there". I was blessed to have an amazing father, and an amazing grandfather. I love them both with my whole heart and I am so grateful for them.
Happy Fathers Day, Grandpa and Daddy. I love you!

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

What a sweet tribute to your Dad and Grandfather. I loved it!

Love you -
Amy xoxo