Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last night.


Oh my GOODNESS. Well you know my best friend moved yesterday, so when considering to be a cheerleader at my usually monday night baseball game for Rachels church I thought twice. But I realized it would be good to be with friends and have a good time, I never quite realized HOW much fun!. It was a late game, which involved me getting home after midnight, I had one exam left, so it didn't matter too much. We left just after eight, for the first game. When we arrived , we decided we were going to go on a walk, to the lake. It was pretty close by and we'd seen it many times, and never went. Its actually lake Ontario, and discustingly dirty, but I had no intent of going in, just viewing it ...

We walked through many weeds , for what felt like a long time. Emily V had shoes on and I noted that was a good idea, until a new idea came up. We had finally reached the lake, when we decided we were going to stick our feet in. Emily watched, while we stuck our feet in the freezing, and dirty, lake ontario. I don't know who convinced me or how, but soon enough I was up past my knees in water, and Emily decieded she too, must come in. It was so cold, words cannot even explain to you. But that did not stop us, we took a path and went further and further along the lake, and further and further from the baseball diamonds. We saw an old couple and got into a little discussion about the water, and moved on. There was a guy and his dog there, the guy was probably 20, and seemed really nice, but it began to get creepy, really fast. We were saying we were cold, amongst ourselves, and he heard and made us a fire, where he went, we went. We started to get really creeped out and head back, it took a while to get back, and before the journey was done, I ofcourse, fell face first into Lake Ontario. The rocks were so slippery, and we were wearing flip flops, a discusting picture of it, will be posted. We even planned, we wouldnt wear our sweaters in the water so we had something dry to change into, i dropped mine in the water, ugh. So I was more wet than everyone and had nothing warm to put on for the next two hours of the game, although we did remember there were blankets back at the game.

We were walking back, and did not see the man, that did frighten us, until we met up with his dog. It was scary, he was where we were AGAIN. I did NOT feel comfortable at all, we just kept walking, as fast as we could, and stuck together. We got back to the game, and nothing else really happened, until the end of the game when our team hit a ball, right into another guys nose, and shattered his nose: So the game ended early, which worked in my favour because by that time, I was exhausted and frozen.

Picture time.

I think we look like we're tiptoeing through there, me and Emily B. do atleast aha.


Me and Emily Vincent in the FREEZING water.


LMFAO love her face! That was part of our adventure, crossing there, to get to the other side!


I wish I could tell you what on earth I was doing....


This is by far, the most DISCUSTING picture of life, but, it shows how wet I am, holding my wet sweater in a mound. Only in a tank top and soaking jeans.

3 comments:

Our Family! said...

Oh my goodness, girl, I cannot believe that you all actually talked to some 20-year old, who ended up being really creepy! I know that your parents taught you that you don't talk to strangers! Sorry, but I had to get all parental on you!! But, I am happy that you all had fun, even though you should have NEVER talked to creepy guy! But, I loved that you had fun, in the midst of Emma moving. You definitely needed to get out and enjoy yourself. I loved the pictures. Remember this: DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS, ESPECIALLY MEN!!! Love you!

Love,
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

Thanks "Mom"

LOL.

Our Family! said...

You're welcome! xoxo