Friday, June 13, 2008

I lost the fight....

against hair dye!



So. I decided I wanted to dye my hair. I last dyed it when Jessica was here and wanted some change. I love dark brown hair but it never seems to work. So I decided, I was going to buy black dye, and leave it in hafl the time. Stupidest choice I have EVER made!!!!!!1. It was supposed to be in 25 minutes, and I barely left it in 15. This was me a few days before the 'dye attacked'



Terrible picture and you can pretty much see down my shirt. I am sorry about that, but it was the best of them all [ sad, i know ]





annnnd, this is me after.....

See what I mean! I so lost the fight.......

3 comments:

Our Family! said...

Oh my gosh, girl, you crack me up!! What in the WORLD possessed you to buy black hair dye???? I mean, I can kind of see how you thought if you left it on for a shorter time, it would be lighter! However, I don't know why you thought it would be darker brown, instead of a lighter shade of BLACK!! ROFL!! But, on the positive side, you definitely can pull off the black hair because you have such beautiful eyes! That color makes your eyes "pop" even more than usual!! You are beautiful, though!! I still really like it!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

LOL. See. It NEVER works. I get dark brown dye all the time. and I guess I had a blonde momemnt [no offence:)] and thought if I buy black and leave it in less time, i'll have dark brown hair. well according to the picture, I was soo wrong!

LOL i actually hate it.

when people say they like it.
my EXACT response is...

"thanks, i hate it "
lmao.

Caits; said...

ugh.
and here I am .
over a year later.
with black hair again

AMY
if you read this somehow?
email me
i miss you.

caitlin_marr16@hotmail.com