Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm done "covering up"

I decided last week, I am done using cover up. I am done covering up the face that I have, and know. Done! I gave Emma all my cover up. The amounts of cover up I've used over the years is amazing, spending soo much time covering up every little flaw, that shines through anyways. Re-applying many , many, many times a day, and ruining my skin even more so by doing it. I was given the face I have for a reason, and I am sick of trying to "cover up".
Although, Mascara and eyeliner, they are still a must!

This blog entry is really short. I took a few pictures, without my make up [NONE] and I was going to post them, but they're revolting!

2 comments:

Our Family! said...

It's about time you let your natural beauty come out. You are gorgeous and you definitely don't need all that cover-up; although, I have to admit that I never noticed you wore it, so you must do a great job in make-up application.

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

hahaa.


it became natural i wore so much