Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten things Tuesday!

I love how grateful and positive I feel after doing this, it makes me want to blog and blog forever.

1. I have a best friend that I can miss so much. Many people do not have the chance to even have the kind of best friend I do, and even though shes so far, shes always my best friend.

2. I have good friends who know how to give me a good time when I need cheering up. I had an amazing time last night, I'll post a blog about it once the girls post pictures.

3. I am done my exams! Exams are always a stress factor, especially math which I am unsure if I passed or not, but I am waiting, and will soon find out.

4. Its SUMMER. I needed a break from school and I've offically got it, I'm so happy its summer!!!

5. I leave for camp in a few days. I think I need a break from Bowmanville, and reigions in general. To get away from the tv, the computer, the cell phone, the music, etc etc etc. I think it will be good for me.

6. I finished my math ISU [independant study unit ]. It was worth 10 percent of my mark, and usually I would just say screw it and do none of it, but I finished it, and feel confident in what I did, considering the struggles.

7. The loud fans are OUT! No more fans in my house! I got to sleep in my OWN bed last night, and I got a good nights sleep :D .

8. Everything is finally getting sorted out in the house. The kitchen is still a mess, but we have our family room, living room, and parents bed room back to normal, it was getting too uncomfortable !

9. I get to go and see my gorgeous really good friend Rachel before grad and get some pictures, although orginally I had wanted to go to her grad, and still wish I could be there, as shes a little sister to me, I understand that Uncle Mike and Elsa are going and they do not have enough tickets.

10. I was feeling bloated and uncomfortable today, in general, like a cow! And I got quite a few compliments. Usually I wear fairly baggy clothes, not overly, but enough that my figure is not shown because it is not one I am proud of , and today I wore a shirt that was a little tighter and many friends said I look skinny today, although untrue, it was nice to hear.

2 comments:

Our Family! said...

I'm so happy to read this list, because you really have been through a lot lately, and it's so wonderful that you were able to find 10 things to be grateful for! I'm so glad that your exams are over. I am definitely going to miss you, while you are at camp! You really won't have access to computers??? I know, I know, YOU will survive it, but I am going to miss you!!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

I won't. You think, I will survive it? I will miss you too!!!