Friday, July 4, 2008

Home..

for the weekend that is.

What a busy week i've had. I've missed you all, and I have not even had a moment to process all that has gone on. Right from the begining, i'd been on the go, on my feet all week. We did 450 loads of dishes, from tuesday til today, and I speak no word of a lie. Dishes dishes dishes, and this is just PRE-CAMP. I cannot imagine when we have many campers what we are going to do. I wish that I was a cabin leader, I would enjoy it, and the pay more, but, I suppose you've got to do what you've got to do. There was a bit of drama, which was obviously expected, put three really good friends together, and keep them together on 7 hrs of sleep a night, for 6 days, what does that add? DRAMA, so I suppose the little amount was good, I do not like our fellow kitchen worker, and she really "rubs me the wrong way" so I am struggling there, but overall, its fine. This is a video of "Skippy" and the horse lol

ps. my camp name is smosh. :] kimberley thought of it for herself, and she chose skippy, so i stole, smosh. weirdd, but unique.

2 comments:

Our Family! said...

Welcome Home, for the weekend, that is!! Are you going to be doing that all throughout camp? That would be great for you, if you get to come home every weekend. It sure does sound like you have been super busy -- 450 loads of dishes??? I bet you are exhausted, girly! I enjoyed your little video -- you have the cutest voice! Enjoy your time home.

Love you -
Amy xoxo

Caits; said...

LOL. my voice is sooo annoying and whiney. or whatever :], i am going to post another video today of our little canoe experience. interesting i must say.