Monday, July 28, 2008

My day with Nick.

I actuallly had an amazing day yesterday, with Nick [ my boyfriend ] !. We went to see Mamma Mia, first. He said I could pick the movie and he did not care, so I did, and Mamma Mia was the choice. It was a good movie, but I was just happy to be with Nick, I wouldn't care what movie it was. After that my Mom said he could come over for a swim and supper, so he did. I wasn't in the pool for more than five minutes though, because it was FREEZING - i thought. So I got out, and he stayed in, for a bit, til it started thundering, and then he obviously got out. We had hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner , how romantic ;) Just kidding lol. Then , my mom had bought a bunch of ice cream, but I had decided I wanted to go to Mojos (an ice cream place about a mile away) so we went there, it was amazing. Just the two of us , walking and talking. We went and I got a turtle sundae and he got a chocolate milk :]. We hung out here til about nine, but I was pretty much falling asleep, I'm still in camp routine, and getting up at like seven thirty, so I was up early that morning. I had an amazing time, and I think we might hang out today. If we do, i'll get pictures, I need pictures :)

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

I want to see that movie, too! You seem so happy, Miss Cait! I love that!

Love you -
Amy