Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'M BACK!

for the weeekend, well, actually until tomorrrowww at nine; so far so good. A lot of drama which is becoming hard to handle, the stress is building and the emotions are rising, but Kimberley, fortunately, is keeping me sane. I can't wait to be done for good, but I am not going to lie, I will miss camp - just not the six am wake up, 250 loads of dishes a meal, and some of the people.



Here are some pics



Me and the "polish girls"; ala and anja; i'm going to miss you girlies.





Me and Anja; "piosenka" ; i'lll really miss you, it was nice meeting you.



My bed .... haha, so messy and so unmade.



Rachels messy bed LOL.

1 comments:

Our Family! said...

OMG -- I am enjoying these pictures. How in the world did I miss them? Are you a messy little camper?? LOL!!

Love you -
Amy xoxo