Monday, September 28, 2009

Misunderstood.

When thinking of a word to describe me, "misunderstood" is the first one that comes to mind. I am misunderstood by almost everyone I know, on many different levels.

I am misunderstood by my family. They will never understand me, I've always been different, I always will. Even to the smallest details that they are all left handed, and I'm right handed. They will never accept my religion, which is always a difficult aspect to me, because my religion is everything to me. They don't understand my desicions, but truthfully, I'm making them for God - not for me.

I am misunderstood by Mrs. Story . I think she takes me as her 'slave' , she doesn't understand my reasoning for SLiC, although I've never told her. I don't do it because I have nothing better to do, but thats another days explanation.

I am misunderstood by my Bampa. I'm not sure what he takes me for, I hear stories about Grandparents, and even think of my own Nanny and Grandpa, and I have so much to compare it to. But thats not who my Bampa is, he isn't that loving grandfather - truthfully he doesn't give two shits about me, and doesn't take the time to learn.

I am misunderstood by my church. I love my church family to pieces, I do. But still, i'll never quite fit in, I don't think they have expectations for me persay - but I'll never quite complete that church family no matter how I try.

No matter what I do, I am misunderstood by every aspect of people - people just don't get me - I don't think it's that friggen complicated.
Just one of those nights..

0 comments: