Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life changes..

& it goes fast, too fast for me. I can't keep up, I can't catch up - I can't comprehend. I don't understand how I can go from being close to someone to sooo far, in such a short period of time. I know it's often for the better, and sometimes I get close to people in a short period of time which is a bonus but it's a huge confusing matter to me.

I saw Nana Frankie the other day, I love visiting her. I love when we're leaving her house and says 'give me a hug' and squeezes me so tightly in her warm embrace. I love leaving there with the biggest smile on my face and the word finally on my mind. I spent years hating her, years blaming her, years thinking she was the cause and solution to all my problems. Meeting her was an interesting reality check, she was neither the cause, OR solution to my problems.

Meeting Nana Frankie even caused new problems, Bampa became a bigger jackass and decided it was him or her- we couldn't have the best of both worlds. Although, he never actually gave me the choice, I know what choice I would have made. I'm glad he didn't put me in that position, and made the choice himself - It's funny how immature family & grown adults can be . But this is supposed to be a good blog, and at the end of the day - I am much better without him and his problem causing, and shit stirring ways. Hopefully no family can see this or I will be getting quite the phone calls - Oh well, I am allowed speaking my mind too, right???

Nana Frankie was also a huge solution. No, she didn't eliminate the drama in my life, take away my depression, fix all my problems, or take away my homework. She didn't make any miracles happen, although she did make this young girl happy.

I am done living in the past, I won't delete the blog I originally wrote about her just so we can see how time has progressed. I am ready for the future, and to have my Nana Frankie by my side - I love you so much.

0 comments: