Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer is o v e r

My summer is officially pretty much over. Tomorrow is my last sleeping in day and I have to get up at 1030 :(.
Summer Re-cap.

Although, this summer was nothing special - I'd have to say it's been my best. I've spent much time with friends, God, & I've actually made money.

I have amazing memories such as camping, wonderland, Ontario place, Madyson's visits, surprises, shopping spree's with Chels, getting my g1, watching the sunrise & set, & just having good times.

As summer of 2009 comes to an end, I am filled with sadness and overwhelmed with grieve, this COULD possibly mark my last summer of freedom, as next summer will potentially be college preparation. I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm worried, I'm growing up & I just want to pause.

I better head to bed, I need to get used to going to bed early .. uuuugh. Tomorrow, I'm going to the beach, having a picnic and then work [ugh] but it's time and a half atleast (:

- Cait.

0 comments: