Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Writing and Blogging.

When I was first introduced to the site My Space about two years ago or so, the bulletin section caught my mind. If you had me on myspace during that time, and for the longest time, you'll know what I mean. I used the bulletins a lot. To rant, to give a laugh, for everything, the bulletin section was what I used. I'm sure it got really annoying, and I later figured out the blogging aspect. I was never much of a writer, and didn't get much enjoyment out of it.

After blogging about my Uncle's death, I realized I enjoyed writing to get all my feelings out, I realized I was not very good at it, but that did not matter because it worked to my advantage. I wrote more and more, and whenever I was in a writing mood, I would give it my all. I put forth a lot of emotion when writing, and tell you how I feel.

Looking back from my first blog and reading all 90 something of them, I realize how much my writing has improved, how much its gotten better, and maybe even decent. I'm not an author by any means and I really never could be , but writing has sure become a new passion for me. My blogs have become something I use when I have this feeling that I am going to explode and I NEED to get it out. Weither its for the public, close friends, or just me, I get it out in a safe enviroment.

In my opinion theres nothing better than getting positive feedback on something you put a lot of emotion into. I love that feeling, and I even love negative feedback, because it improves my writing abilities. Although, I am not writing to become a good writer, or anything of the sort, it's because it makes me feel good, but theres nothing wrong with improving.

I would like to depend on this site a bit more than I depend on myspace, because I enjoy it better. I am not sure who will read it, or if anyone will, but its going to make me feel better, and work on something I consider a passion.

3 comments:

jewelgurl said...

Welcome to the land of Blog Cait. I too find writing very cathartic. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

i sure do hope you enjoying blogging becouse i do to

love brooke

love2haveicecream said...

i love blogging and do it forever