Friday, January 4, 2008

Girls Night.

It is an obvious fact that girls need their "time". Just to talk, to gossip, to do make up, and nails, to eat, and just to have fun and forget the outside world for that very minute. Thats what happened last night at Garth and Jills. Spending the night with my favourite person, Garth, wasn't something I ever thought I'd come across, and it was quite the night. I was prepared to do what my mom does to shut Garth up, and to be left alone but instead I delt with it ocassionally telling him to leave me alone/shut up.

Anyways, yesterday I wanted to go see Garth and Jill and the girls since we hadn't seen them in a while, and we went over and visited and got invited to watch this cute chick flick with them. That turned into being invited to sleepover, and it all turned into a night of fun.

Me and My Mom quickly rushed home and packed our stuff, and drove back over. We then watched Love wrecked, it was a cute movie that I liked. Afterwards My mom helped Ally make a bracelet, and I played scene it for the OC with Brooke, while Jill made dinner. We ate dinner with our fancey umbrella cups , which I thought were amazing :), and then had our huge brownies for desert :). After that we did our nails and our make-up. The amazing Ally was in charge of the spa, and directed most of it. I was lucky enough to have my make - up and nails done by the energetic and full of life 7 year old. We then watched another amazing movie, which ranks as one of MY personal favourites now, and then we went to bed.

Above all , it was an amazing night, despite waking up and Garths face being one of the first things I saw [ just kidding Garth :) ] and something that must be done again!
Love you girls ! :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that definetly was a fun night we should do it everyyear and maybe in the summer.

Caits; said...

for sure!

Anonymous said...

i just want you know i posted something and if you leave a comment make a list of what i did.