Monday, January 28, 2008

Allie Higdon

Since I'm pretty sure Allie is the ONLY one that reads this site, I'm going to write about her. My sista from a different mista, literally. Shes turned me into her mini me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Allie , you know you're one of my best friends and we become closer everyday, which is weird since you live miles and miles and MILES away, in Newfoundland. Since the day you left our friendship grew and grew, to an extent I didn't know was possible from so far away. Thank you for always being there for me, and always making me laugh. I have yet to know anyone who has the ability to make me laugh as often and as hard as you do, about nothing. We have more inside jokes than with anyone I know, and the majority of the time my personal message is about some joke one of us said. I know you're going through a lot right now because of stupid boys that get in the way of everything. But, I love you more than any of those stupid boys, and If I lived 78 hours closer, they wouldn't survive it. You're more important than them, and you don't need any of them, as long as you have friends who love you [ which you do, because i know for a fact I am one of them] than you'll be fine in life. I really hope you move back to Bowmanville or atleast Kitchener. It's been soooo long since I last saw you and I miss seeing you everyday in Science. I love you so much and I would do anything for you. I hope we're friends forever , Allie :]

0 comments: