Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what I day I had.

Yesterday was a fairly good day, I think the other baseball team heard me bragging about my wonderful day and wanted to put an end to it. I went to the church baseball games, as I always do to cheer on my team, goooo courtice baptist [ who won their first game yesterday :D ] and they have about three or four games going on at once. So, for the second game we switched from diamond six to diamond seven. I watched about 15-20 minutes of this game enjoying myself greatly. There was this cute baby, and everyone was just having fun. Now, the league rules are you have to call heads up if it is coming near people. In my case, this was not done. Next thing I know, I have this HORRIBLE pain in my head, as I realize a baseball hit me in the back of the head from 15 ft away. Now, all i can say is they are LUCKY they didnt hit that little baby. But, I was sitting there, trying not to bawl, not to look like a baby. Everyone checked to make sure I was okay, which I was, just i had this headache from hell. I didn't even have a bump though. I thin that could be thanks to having really poooffy unstraightened hair in a ponytail, which im thankful for. Sue Vincent, Emily and Rachels Mom is a nurse, and she checked on me and saw I started crying [even though I did my best to hide it LOL ] they decided to take me home. When I got there, after a 45 minute drive, that is usually 15 but because of traffic we took forever. Sue stated they should take me to the emergancy room because I got hit pretty hard, and I was silent the whole way home, except for my "mhms" and "yes" to are you alright. My parents knew me being quite, ESPIECIALLY with the vincents was unusual. So we went off to the hospital for a three hour wait - FINALLY it was my turn. I had to do some weird tests. Like I mean weird, he made me feel crazy. But, he said I did have a minor concussion, and if it progresses to come back. So I am "okay" now, not to say I am not in pain, because boy - thats not the truth, but, I guesss I've gotta take what I'm dealt


p.s
emmas on her plane now.
way to make a girls head feel worse,
trying to wrap it around that.

0 comments: