Wednesday, August 20, 2008

(:


pictures and videos,
from my aunts house and my cartiledge piercing.



you can't possibly understand how many times I've heard this song , and OMG ew, at my voice.

a random picture, you can kinda see my ear. it got real boring waiting for the kids .
crazy cousins. love you kids.
can you guess what we had for a snack LOL. I love Robyns cute face, her mismatched outfit (: Me and my baby girl (:. It was sunny, and I look bald, ew. Haha, EW. My side of the head looks gross, but earrr! Its really red still , or was then since its soo new (:

3 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

i love it! i always wanted one in my eyebrow..

Our Family! said...

I love it, too!!! I'm with Jenn -- I always wanted one in my eyebrow, too!! Love you, girly!

Caits; said...

i couldnt picture EITHER of you with on, moreso jen though than you.