Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday! (:




On Sunday, The last real day of moms vacation, I decided we hadn't done anything all week so we have to do SOMETHING. After visiting Jens page, I saw they went bowling, and it looked fun. I suggested liberty bowl in Bowmanville, which is disgusting but it was something! It is closed though, my Mom said. So we ventured off to North End Bowl in Oshawa, the five of us [my family, and my future sister in law (Isabelle ! ) We got kind of lost but we made it! We went bowling and I came in third, Mommy won the first game, then dad, Me, Isabelle, and my brother came in last. We took a break and played some games! I had like 15 dollars, so I bought tokens for the kids, and we had lots of fun. I gave all the tickets I won to Quinn, and Isabelle. And Isabelle ended up having something like 320!!! Quinn only had 150, but he still got some cool things. We played our second game of bowling, and surprisingly I came in first, VERY surprisingly as I suck at bowling. Dad came in second, Isabelle third, Quinn fourth, and the winner of the previous game -- last. We left NEBS at about 3:30 and went out for a late lunch, early dinner to East Side Marios. The love birds got spagetti, and I got cheese cappaletti [ or something like that LOL ] since Chicken fingers aren't "italian" enough they took it off the menu -- my FAVOURITE. We ended off the meal by the kids sharing a funnell cake. We came home, and watched over her dead body. It was a really good day, and I have some pictures, and a video :)


I love love love her laugh to death, its honestly hilarious. And the way she bowls. Oh god, I love youso much Isabelle! :] Little Abba. Ewh , ps. Don't mind my discusting voice & laughhh. :

Me and Quinn, my hair looks soo messy.

Me and Abba. [Isabelle]


The Happy Couple :P Happy one month! :]

Me and My Mama. I love you.


She had an amazingly hot candy. LOL Youre too cute.

4 comments:

Our Family! said...

What a fun day!! I love to hear you talk on your videos! You sound so cute! I really liked all of your pictures. Love you, girly!! xoxo

Caits; said...

LOL. cute is not the word that comes to mind when i ehar it, mor elike RETARD. I sound soo ogross. but thankss. Love you too, Amy.

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

you are adorable! bowling! fun! lol!!!! you sound so cute!!!!!!

Caits; said...

ugh, i sound ANYTHING but cute. I hate my voice, I sund like a mannn. lol

Yes, actually to be completely honest, and it makes me fel like a creeepaa, but i only went because I was on your profile and saw you went so I got the idea LOLOL oh goodness, I'm ashamed.