Monday, September 8, 2008

School,

is intense! Like seriously, ah I want to pull all my hair out. Don't get me wrong, I adore SLiC and I adore doing stuff for the school and being a part of something "bigger" buuuut, it has me exhausted in everyway possible. It is only Monday of the second week of school too! Already, we've planned two events, had two events, delievered many SAC PACS [student activity card + much more] and it doesn't seem like a lot, but we're working every period two, every lunch and every spare we have, I am going insane.

My birthday is Wednesday. I had a party on the weekend, which was fun, minus the stupid drama, and a girl storming out of my house at like one am, yay, girl drama! It never ends, which depresses me extremely, I want to get out of it and away from it. I am excited for my birthday and I am quite unsure why. I know we do not have any money and I know my gift will extravagant. I feel as if, I'm sixteen, and it should be a big year. I guess I watched a few too many "sweet sixteen shows". We'll see what happens though, my dad did tell me it is unable to be returned, which makes me suspicious. I'm probably hoping too much.

0 comments: